Saturday, January 28, 2012

youtube

Well, here's my first video on YouTube. Well, not really the first, but someone uploaded it, so why not.

It's not half bad (since it's small and the quality's not so good).

Here's the velvetRAQS plus Lilith, dancing to Washing Away the Dirty by Dirty Elegance at Gedung Kesenian Jakarta, Saturday, 7 January 2012 for Dancewave Center's annual recita: The Dance Within 3D: One World.

In this one, I became Kali-Ma and slayed the Goddesses of Time (Past-Present-Future) so Earth could reset itself. Choreography by me, videography by Njoged.com.

I feel that this one's so much better than last year's when my posture was still so pseudo-ATS and I had helicopter hands.


2 comments:

Marwen said...

Hi !
I really like the choreagraphy, and the sword balance is quite impressive ! Wish the video's quality was better. :o)
Cheers,
Marwen

famousfeline said...

Thank you so much, Marwen! Well, the quality of the video hides that flaws HAHAHA.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...